Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday ! What Are You Reading ? [09]



It's Monday! What are you reading? is a meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each Mondays, I will tell you the books I read, what I am reading and what I'm planning on reading this week.

What I read


Eve by Anna Carey
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Supernaturally by Kiersten White


Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey


What I'm currently reading



Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey


My next read



The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Variant by Robinson Wells
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard

Happy reading and see you next week :) Feel free to comment and leave links to your It's Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark :D I'm so sorry I really don't have time to answer to everyone right now but I read them all :D