Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday ! What Are You Reading ? [10]



It's Monday! What are you reading? is a meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each Mondays, I will tell you the books I read, what I am reading and what I'm planning on reading this week.

What I read



Variant by Robison Wells
Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik


The Dead and The Gone and This world we live in by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

What I'm currently reading

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

My next read

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark :D I'm so sorry I really don't have time to answer to everyone right now but I read them all :D