Monday, August 1, 2011

A Month In Review [July 2011]

Here are all the books I've read in July. You can also find the link to my review next to the book title.


13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson {my review}
Kissing Coffins, Vampire Kisses book 2 by Ellen Schreiber {my review}
Sweep, volume 2 by Cate Tiernan {my review}



Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz {my review}
The beginning of After by Jennifer Castle {my review}
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen {my review}


The Ghoul Next Door by Lisi Harrison {my review}
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa {my review}
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand {my review}


Between The Land and The Sea by Derrolyn Anderson {my review}
The Moon and The Tide by Derrolyn Anderson {my review}
Coeur de Jade, book 3 by Kristoff Valla (a book in french)


The summer I turned pretty by Jenny Han {my review}
It's not summer without you by Jenny Han {my review}
We'll always have summer by Jenny Han {my review}


Fury by Elizabeth Miles {my review}
Zombillénium, book 1 : Gretchen by Arthur de Pins (a French comic written by a French author)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (I already read it in English but as I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of the French translation, which will be released in October, I read it again in French, and this second read was as awesome as the first one, you can find my review in English here)



Past Perfect
 by Leila Sales 
{my review}
White Cat by Holly Black {my review}
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater {my review}

Wither by Lauren DeStefano {my review}
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater {my review}
Between shades of gray by Ruta Sepetys {my review}



Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison (review to arrive shortly)
Possession by Elana Johnson (review to arrive shortly)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (review to arrive shortly)


UltraViolet by R J Anderson (review to arrive shortly)
Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros (review to arrive shortly)
The Oracle Rebounds by Allison Van Diepen (review to arrive shortly)
 Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa  (review to arrive shortly)
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa  (review to arrive shortly)
 A beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies  (review to arrive shortly)

And you what have you read this month ?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of books and some amazing YA ones! I read The Summer I Turned Pretty in July too :) I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment :D I had a lot of time in July but it's not the same in August and it will be worse in September and after :D I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the series :D Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark :D I'm so sorry I really don't have time to answer to everyone right now but I read them all :D